All Applicants must:
- Complete an application form.
- Must have at least finished 8th grade.
- Speak and understand English.
- Pass a reading and writing test.
- Agree to a criminal background check and fingerprinting. ($38.25 payable to Accurate Biometrics)
A physical examination by a licensed physician is required, which includes a diagnostic and immunization test.
The cost of uniforms, class supplies, books, white shoes, and a watch with a second hand will be student’s responsibility.
Tuition & Fees
REGISTRATION FEE (non-refundable)
|LAB FEE (no-refundable)
|CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK/FINGERPRINTING
||$38.25 (payable to Accurate Biometrics)
|STATE COMPETENCY EXAM
Other School Fees – Pay Upon Registration
$20.00 – Registration Fee (non-refundable)
$30.00 – Laboratory Fee (non-refundable)
Students shall get instructions on how to register for the State Competency Exam online. Students shall make their payemnts for the exam online.
The cost of textbook, uniforms, white shoes, stethescope, and thermometer will be the student's responsibility.